YOUR FIRST VISIT
When you come in for your first appointment, please remember to bring
• picture ID, your
• insurance card
• completed new patient paperwork (see downloadable forms in section below)
• any imaging films you have available (MRI, CT, etc.) Must bring actual images or CDs
• an insurance authorization or a written referral from your primary care doctor,
if required by your insurance
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify our office 24
hours in advance. This will allow other patients to use that scheduled
Downloadable Office Forms:
New patients should download, print out and complete the forms listed below and bring to your first appointment. This will help expedite your visit. Just click on a form below to open and print. If you are unable to complete these forms ahead of time, try to arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to do so at that time.
We ask that you pay for services prior to being seen by the surgeon.
• We accept MasterCard, Visa, checks and money orders.
• All insurance co-pays will be requested prior to your scheduled appointment.
• We participate with most insurance plans; however, you should contact your insurance provider to determine if our services are covered.
We realize payment issues can be confusing. You should also feel free to ask our staff any questions you may have regarding this matter.